Moist chocolate cupcakes have always been one of my comfort food. This small yet delectable goody is mostly present in any occasion. May it be birthdays, weddings etc. But it is also good as snacks for the kids or paired with your afternoon tea because it’s so easy to make. So what I’m going to show you in my recipe is a process so easy that you’ll only need one bowl from start to finish. And using just a few ingredients like my apple pie tutorial you’ll be munching on a moist chocolate cupcake in a few minutes. So let get whipping and start crackin’.
The secret ingredient is always LOVE
Tips on how to easily make chocolate cupcakes.
- Make sure all ingredients are in room temperature.
- Use fresh eggs.
Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp coffee granules
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg medium
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180° Celcius or 375° Farenheit. Prepare the muffin pan and put cupcake liners. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and sugar. and whisk using wire whisk.
- Then make a well in the middle and pour the coffee granules, water, vegetable oil, egg and vinegar. whisk well until the batter is blended properly and the texture is runny.
- Pour the batter onto your cupcake liners and bake in your oven for 18 to 20 minutes, depending on the oven you are using or do the toothpick test (to poke the cupcakes making use no batter stick to the toothpick).
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down.You can serve as is or put frosting. Bon Appetit.