These savory cheese cupcakes will be your new favorites once you tried them. With toasted cheese on top and super moist cake. You will never see cupcakes the same way again when you taste these!
Bakery style cheese cupcakes are among the snacks that I usually buy during recess in my elementary days. Dense and moist cupcakes with an almost burnt, crusty cheese toppings. I can vividly remember the aroma from freshly baked cupcakes and biting into them while still warm.
Every cheese-lovers dream
Queso, fromage, cheese! It is said in many ways but one thing is for sure, cheese is a part of life. And it’s the same with these cheese cupcakes. Just a whiff of the crisp cheese topping will pique your curiosity and at the end give in to the super moist cupcake. What’s even better is you can easily satisfy your cravings by making them on your own. With only a few ingredients needed and hardly no effort to make at all.
Cheese, Cheese, and more Cheese!
With my love for baking and cheese, I have tried a lot of recipes involving both. Here are some recipes you don’t want to miss on!
Cheese puto cupcakes – Light, fluffy, and loaded with cheese! This is what Cheese Puto Cupcakes are all about! This beloved steamed rice cakes done differently will be a great addition to your recipes.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake just oozes with creaminess! Also called “Tarta de Queso”, this delicious “a bite isn’t enough” cake is just the right finishing touch after a hearty meal.
Cheese butter cake with its distinctive butter flavor, pillowy soft crumb, and cheesy toppings, this is truly the best butter cake I’ve ever had. After a bite, I guarantee you’ll agree. You’ll love how easy, moist, and fluffy this homemade cake is!
The secret ingredient is always LOVE
Tips in making cheese cupcakes
Do not over-beat once the dry ingredients are added. Gently fold-in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until no traces of flour is left.
Ingredients needs to be in room temperature when making this cupcake recipe.
If you want more sweetness to the cake, add 1/4 cup sugar.
You can use salted butter and just remove the salt in the ingredients list.
- 250 grams / 2 cups cake flour / all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 112 grams soften unsalted butter
- 2 medium eggs preferably weighing 60 grams each
- 397 grams condense milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For toppings
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Prepare the muffin tray and line with cupcake liners. Set aside. Pre heat oven at 150°C/302°F
- In a bowl sift cake flour/all purpose flour , baking powder, and salt then set aside.
- In another mixing bowl place soften butter then beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat again until well incorporated.
- Pour the condensed milk and vanilla extract then beat until fully mixed. Add the flour mixture into 3 batches gently fold-in using a spatula until no traces of flour left.
- Using a ice cream scooper or spoon scoop the batter into muffin liner about ¾ full. Top with grated cheese. Bake in pre heated oven at 150°C/302°F for 20-25 mins or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Bon appetit!