Mini Blueberry Cheesecake is an easy recipe that doesn’t need any special equipment. I really enjoy making this for my family and friends. It’s creamy and not so sweet. The blueberry topping has a tangy taste that compliments the cheesecake. Even without any toppings you will still enjoy the delicious, smooth and velvety texture of the mini cakes. But if you do want toppings, blueberry is just one option. You can use strawberries, raspberries etc. So without any more chit-chat, let’s make mini blueberry cheesecakes!
Serve this on special occasion or just for family weekends. I’m sure what ever reason, you will enjoy this delectable dessert.
The secret ingredient is always LOVE
Tips for Blueberry Cheesecake
- Do not over-whisk batter to avoid cracks after baking the cheesecake.
- All ingredients should be in room temperature so they incorporate easily.
This easy mini blueberry cheesecakes are fun and enjoyable to make. A sure hit with family and friends.Print Pin Rate
- 150 grams graham biscuits (or any digestive biscuits)
- 60 grams butter (melted)
- 300 grams cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 medium eggs
- ¼ cup sugar (add more if needed)
- 250 grams yougart
- 1 ½ tbsp flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 125 grams fresh blueberries (thaw if using frozen blueberries)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar (add more if needed)
- 1 tbsp cornflour diluted in 2 tsp water (thickening agent)
For making the crust/base
- Pre-heat oven at 160 ° C. Prepare cupcake baking pan and place 12 cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Using a blender or food processor. Blend the graham biscuits until fine. Transfer in a bowl and add melted butter and mix well until incorporated.
- Take a spoonful of graham biscuits and fill in approx. ¼ of the cupcake liners and gently press with the spoon to compress the biscuits. Set aside
Making the cheesecake batter
- In a bowl. Pour the cream cheese and whisk until creamy. Add eggs one at a time while whisking until incorporated.
- Add sugar and fold gently into the mixture. Add flour and vanilla extract and whisk again. Pour in the yougart and continue whisking until batter is smooth has no lumps. Using a rubber spatula, scrape the bottom and side of the bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop up some cheesecake batter and pour into the cupcake liners with graham biscuits until you fill up all the liners.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 160 ° C. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes before placing in the fridge to chill for 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
Making the blueberry sauce
- Heat saucepan over medium heat. Add blueberries, water and sugar ant let cook for 3-4 minutes or until blueberries are soft. Mash using a fork or spoon and taste the sweetness.
- Lower the heat and add the thickening agent gradually until you reach desired thickness of the sauce. Continue stirring until cornflour dissolves completely. Remove from heat source and transfer in a bowl. Set aside to cool down.
Preparing the mini blueberry cheesecakes
- Remove cheesecakes from baking pan and and transfer on serving plate. Top off with the blueberry sauce and serve. Bon Appetit
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Tried this recipe?Share it with us! @amiablefoods or tag #amiablefoods!