Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh
Cauliflower rice tabbouleh — perfect for serving as a side salad or main dish. A welcome addition to your weeknight dinner rotation. Perfect for anyone looking to add a little more nutrition to their diet!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ½ cup cauliflower washed, dried then finely grated
- ½ tsp powdered garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt add more if needed
- 3 tbsp parsley chopped finely
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup cucumber cubed
- 7-8 pcs mint leaves chopped finely
- 2 tbsp lemon juice add more if needed
Wash cauliflower then pat dry. Grate cauliflower with the coarse grater disk on a food processor or the medium holes on a box grater until rice-like in texture.
Transfer cauliflower in a frying pan and drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder, and salt.
Place in stove top over low heat and stir-cook for 5 minutes.
Transfer in a mixing bowl and add all other ingredients. Taste and season with more salt and lemon if need.
- You can make the cauliflower rice a day ahead and store in an airtight container then place inside the refrigerator until ready to use.