Tuna Pesto Pasta
Tuna and Olive Pesto Pasta is perfect if you’re craving fast flavor. Just toss together store-bought pesto, tuna, and olives et voila!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 500 grams pasta of choice cooked according to package
- 2 cans 280 grams oil-packed tuna drained, store bought
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 390 grams 2x180g bottled pesto sauce store bought
- ¼ cup brined green olives drained
- ¼ cup parmigiano cheese grated
- salt and pepper seasoning
- 3 tbsp saved oil from canned tuna
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain the water using a colander and set aside
Heat 3 tbsp of saved oil from canned tuna in a cooking pot over medium heat. Saute garlic until fragrant. Add tuna and cook for 2 minutes then add pesto and mix. Let simmer for 3 minutes.
Tip in cooked pasta into the pesto and mix until pasta is coated with sauce. Season with salt and pepper according to preference. let simmer for 3 minutes.
Add green olives and parmigiano and serve. Bon Appetit!