Hi Guys, This spicy crispy chicken recipe that I’m going to share will really spice up you’re meal and appetite. Fried chicken is a dish that every household around the world appreciates, and why not? The crispy breading and tender, tasty chicken is an enticing temptation to all members of the family. Fried chicken consists of chicken pieces like wings, thigh etc. It’s usually from broiler chickens which is floured or battered then pan-fried or deep fried. So if you want to learn how to cook crispy fried chicken, this is the recipe for you. This spicy crispy chicken recipe is delicious either hot or cold and my kids thinks I bought it from KFC! Let’ get cooking!
The secret ingredient is always LOVE .
Spicy Crispy Chicken
- 10 cuts chicken (thighs with legs part)
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fine chili powder (the more the spicier )
- 3 cups cooking oil
- Cut the chicken at the joint of the thigh and legs. Wash thoroughly.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. and leave for 2 hours to marinate.
- In a bowl mix corn starch, all purpose flour, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Dredge the chicken parts in the flour mix making sure that it is covered properly.
- Take a big cooking pot and heat the oil to deep fry the chicken.
- Once the oil is hot enough, put in the chicken until golden brown.
- When the chicken is cooked. place in a tray with kitchen paper towel to soak any excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy. Bon Appetit!