Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy
This Easy Salisbury Steak with Gravy is the ultimate guest-worthy dish to serve. Imagine an ultra tender, somewhat sophisticated burger that’s drenched in luscious gravy (recipe here). Deliciously flavorful yet a breeze to make! So, I was craving a little of this comfort food a few days ago….and a friend called they were coming over. With nothing prepared for lunch yet, I decided to make Salisbury Steaks. I mean, what’s better than thin little burgers smothered in gravy, am I right? My family loved this, from my picky teen, toddler and husband. I’m sure yours will too!!
The secret ingredient is always LOVE
This Easy Salisbury Steak with Gravy is the ultimate guest-worthy dish to serve. Imagine an ultra tender, somewhat sophisticated burger that’s drenched in luscious gravyPrint Pin Rate
For making Gravy – Please refer to our gravy recipe post.
For the Salisbury Steak
- 1 kg lean ground beef
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp powdered garlic
- 4 tbsp cooking oil (for cooking the steak)
For making the Salisbury STeak
- In a bowl, Mix all ingredients and let marinate for 1 hour.
- After marinating, mold and shape to resemble a real steak.
For cooking the Salisbury Steak
- Heat a large skillet in medium heat, add the cooking oil until hot.
- When oil is hot enough, Fry the steaks on both sides for 20 -25 minutes or until cook (well done or according to your preference).
- Place the cooked steaks in a serving plate and pour the mushroom gravy.
- Serve while hot and enjoy! Bon Appetit!
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Tried this recipe?Share it with us! @amiablefoods or tag #amiablefoods!