This Easy Salisbury Steak with Gravy is the ultimate guest-worthy dish to serve. Imagine an ultra tender, somewhat sophisticated burger that’s drenched in luscious gravy (recipe here). Deliciously flavorful yet a breeze to make! So, I was craving a little of this comfort food a few days ago….and a friend called they were coming over. With nothing prepared for lunch yet, I decided to make Salisbury Steaks. I mean, what’s better than thin little burgers smothered in gravy, am I right? My family loved this, from my picky teen, toddler and husband. I’m sure yours will too!!
The secret ingredient is always LOVE
For making Gravy – Please refer to our gravy recipe post.
For the Salisbury Steak
- 1 kg lean ground beef
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp powdered garlic
- 4 tbsp cooking oil (for cooking the steak)
For making the Salisbury STeak
- In a bowl, Mix all ingredients and let marinate for 1 hour.
- After marinating, mold and shape to resemble a real steak.
For cooking the Salisbury Steak
- Heat a large skillet in medium heat, add the cooking oil until hot.
- When oil is hot enough, Fry the steaks on both sides for 20 -25 minutes or until cook (well done or according to your preference).
- Place the cooked steaks in a serving plate and pour the mushroom gravy.
- Serve while hot and enjoy! Bon Appetit!