This Pumpkin Soup recipe only needs a few ingredients and is so simple to make! A flavorful, thick, and creamy pumpkin soup that will have your whole family begging for more.
I can never turn down a bowl of creamy pumpkin soup, especially with a dash of fresh parsley. My husband and I enjoy this soup on a cold day on its own or as a side. The flavors are natural plus the taste is so rich and creamy.
It’s a great way to enjoy soup without worrying about calories. It’s a simple, classic pumpkin soup recipe that doesn’t need add-ins. If you’re looking for an easy, healthy soup recipe, this one’s for you.
Why Make It?
Why buy store-bought soup if you can easily make it a home? Here are some benefits when making it from scratch.
What Pumpkin To Use
Any pumpkin can work well with this recipe. So feel free to choose which one is readily available to you in your local market or groceries. Here are some eating varieties you can pick from:
Ingredients For Pumpkin Soup
How To Serve And Store
You May Also Like
Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 500 grams pumpkin (peeled)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup cream (optional)
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes. Remove skin and scrape seeds out.500 grams pumpkin
- In a pot, melt butter over medium heat then sauté onion and garlic.2 tablespoon butter, 1 medium onion, 3 cloves garlic
- Tip in pumpkin and pour vegetable broth. Simmer until pumpkin are soft.2 cups vegetable broth
- Remove from heat then carefully pour pumpkin mixture in an immersion blender and blend until creamy or use a stick blender to blend until smooth in the pot.
- Transfer in a bowl then serve while warm topped with cream. Bon appetit!1/2 cup cream
- Add water as needed when simmering pumpkin.