Mango and Nata de Coco (coconut gel) has been a childhood treat that I really loved. I remember this dessert when going to my childhood friend’s house. Her mom would always prepare this, so it became a well liked dessert. Especially there is an abundant source of mangoes in the Philippines. Not only is the Mango and Nata de Coco delectable but it’s also easy to prepare. This is so quick to prepare especially for impromptu get together with families and friends.
The secret ingredient is always LOVE
Tips for Mango and Nata de Coco
- Make sure that the mangoes you’re going to use are fresh and not over riped.
Mango and Nata de Coco
- 3 large mangoes
- 380 grams nata de coco (coconut gel) use two bottles (380g)
- 1 1/2 cup condensed milk depends on your preference
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 250 grams all-purpose cream
- Peel and cut into cubes the mangoes and place in a bowl.
- Add the Coco Gel (Nata de Coco), condensed milk, whipping cream and all-purpose cream then mix carefully to avoid crushing the mango cubes.
- Taste if everything is according to your preferred sweetness.
- Put in a container with lid and place in you fridge not freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and Enjoy! Bon Appetit!