Garlic Noodles with Shrimps recipe will turn spaghetti pasta into a flavorful oriental dish. Rich, sweet, and savory garlic noodles that can easily be a family favorite! So easy to make yet so tasty!
Garlic noodles with shrimps is served on our dinner table at least once a week. All those delicious Asian flavors tossed with butter, garlic, and parmesan cheese. We especially love the noodle dish with quick and easy to make chicken cutlets!
We are left with smiles on our faces and garlic breath after wolfing down a bowl of garlic noodles. It’s so addictive that we I can cook it for two consecutive days and no complaints heard. Try this garlicky noodles recipe and drop your comments below!
Why this Garlic Noodles recipe works!
I used spaghetti pasta for this recipe but you can also use linguine, angel hair pasta or yellow noodles from Asian stores.
It’s easy to make and can be ready in less than 30 minutes with ingredients you already have in your kitchen or can easily buy at grocery stores.
You can replace the shrimps with chicken strips in this homemade garlic noodles recipe. Or go meatless if you prefer and it will still taste amazing.
Garlic is good for you
Never mind garlic breath, but we love garlicky food! From garlic bread to peanuts, it’s a family thing. Aside from the taste though, better blood pressure, lower cholesterol, reduced risk of heart disease are some benefits you can get from eating garlic.
Some tips for an amiable experience
If you don’t have fish sauce, you can use salt as substitute or double the soy sauce measurement.
You can store left-overs in an air-tight container and place inside the refrigerator. It will be good for 2-3 days and reheat in a microwave or skillet.
The secret ingredient is always LOVE
You may also like:
Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread recipe is going to knock your socks off! A Korean street food garlic bread loaded with butter, mildly sweet cream cheese, and garlicky flavor.
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimps recipe is your ticket to a delicious and quick dinner (ready in just 15 minutes!). Here, shrimps are coated in lemon garlic butter sauce, then lightly sprinkled with parsley.
Broccoli and Shrimps in Garlic Sauce is perfect for those busy nights. Do you need a fresh dinner on the table in a jiffy? Fret no more!
Trust me, these are the best garlic noodles you’ll ever have! MIA
Garlic Noodles with Shrimps
- 400 grams spaghetti pasta (or linguine)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 15 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp fish sauce
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 500 grams shrimps (heads and shells removed)
Making the sauce
- In a bowl, Mix together sugar, oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir until sugar dissolves then set aside.
Making the garlic noodles
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according to packaging instructions or until al dente.
- In a skillet or pan, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Whet butter melts, cook shrimps for 3-4 minutes or until pinkish-orange in color. Remove shrimps and set aside.
- Using the same pan, tip in minced garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add cooked pasta and stir until incorporated with garlic and butter.
- Carefully add the sauce and mix well until all strands of pasta are coated. Stir-cook for 1 minutes then remove from heat. Add grated parmesan and toss to distribute. Serve with chopped green onions and enjoy. Bon appetit!