This Kenny Rogers corn muffins copycat recipe will let you enjoy Kenny Rogers Roasters Restaurants’ delicious side dish at home! Baked treat that is a great match to your favorite roasted dishes.
When sharing a food hack, the most tried and tested recipes are what I usually post here. This awesome corn muffins recipe is one of them because I’m a huge fan of the original Kenny Rogers Roasters Corn Muffins.
Made from yellow cornmeal and corn kernels that goes well with barbecue ribs and roast chicken, is what this muffins are all about. So, heat up the oven and let us bake these golden baked goodies!
Is the same as cornbread muffins?
Corn muffins are almost similar to cornbread muffins. Cornbread muffins are essentially cornbread bake in muffin pan. But, cornbread are a less sweet or sugar can be skipped when making. Cornbread usually doesn’t include fresh corn kernels unlike corn muffin.
Notes on some ingredients
Best corn muffin recipe!
How to serve and store
Tips for an amiable experience!
- 1 can corn kernels (water drained)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Pre heat oven at 180°C or 356°F and brush muffin pans with butter or baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix and blend together dry ingredients like flour, salt, baking powder, and cornmeal. Set aside.1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 3/4 cup cornmeal
- In another large bowl, tip in milk, honey, melted butter, sugar, eggs. Whisk until fully incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.1/2 cup butter, 2/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup honey, 1/2 cup milk, 2 eggs
- Pour the wet ingredients mixture into the flour mixture. Whisk until incorporated or beat in medium speed if using a hand mixer.
- Save 1/4 cup of corn kernels and tip in the rest into the batter. Gently fold in corn kernels until evenly distributed.1 can corn kernels
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoon of batter into prepared 12-hole muffin pan or until the mold is 3/4 full.
- Bake at 180°C/356° Fahrenheit oven for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and when cool to touch, release muffins from pan. Transfer in a cooling rack to completely cool. Serve and enjoy. Bon appetit!