Avocado Smoothie is a healthy yet simple smoothie that makes an ideal morning treat. It’s an easy way to give yourself a boost for the day ahead! Ready in 5 minutes!
It’s creamy, delicious, and refreshing! These three words I swear to you are what the first things that come to mind when having avocado smoothie. And with just 4 ingredients needed and a blender, you’ll be downing this excellent smoothie in no time.
Don’t just settle with Avocado
Although avocado is my first choice when making this drink, there are other great fruits and vegetables that you can use. Bananas, kiwi, strawberries are just some of the few ingredients you can mix and match to create the perfect smoothie for yourself. As for the liquid base, water, fruit juice, milk, yogurt, ice cream are just some of the options.
Easy, Peasy, Avocado Smoothie!
Avocados are a healthy with vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. This nutrients you get from avocados help prevent disease and keep your body fit. Making the smoothie is so easy! All you need is blend together the avocados, fresh milk, condensed milk, and ice. It’s so quick to make!
Tips for Avocado Smoothie
- Use ripe avocados
- If you don’t fancy condensed milk, you can use sugar and sweeten it the way you like.
The secret ingredient is always LOVE
You might also like:
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup condensed milk add more if needed
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 2 cups ice cubes or tubes
- Cut the avocados in half. Cut the avocado lengthwise around the seed. Pull apart the two halves to expose the pit.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the seed and using the same spoon scoop the pit and place it in the blender.
- Add condensed milk, fresh milk, and ice. Blend until smooth and creamy. Bon appetit!