Avocado Ice Cream Sandwiches are the perfect snacks to cool you down on a hot summer day! Thick and creamy avocado ice cream sandwiched between graham crackers that are also great as dessert.
Avocados are not only nutritional because of healthy fats and fiber but also delicious for making salads or avocado smoothie. This is a no-churn ice cream sandwich recipe so no need for an ice cream maker.
It’s so simple to make and can be dressed up with any add-ons you fancy like mini chocolate chips, maple syrup, mint or vanilla. This frozen treat is not only a great way to cool off but is simply delicious with its natural avocado flavor.
How To Serve And Store
You may also like
Avocado Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 2-3 medium fresh avocados
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2-3 packs graham crackers
- Chill a mixing bowl in the refrigerator. Line 8″ X 8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut avocados in halves and remove seed. Scrape avocado meat with spoon and transfer in a blender.2-3 medium fresh avocados
- Add 1/4 cup condensed milk, 1/2 cup evaporated milk then blend until smooth. Taste and adjust if needed. Set aside.3/4 cup condensed milk, 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Take chilled bowl from the refrigerator and pour whipping cream. Beat with a handheld mixer until soft peak. Tip in remaining condensed milk then beat again until stiff peak.1 1/2 cup whipping cream, 3/4 cup condensed milk
- Pour the avocado mixture into the whipping cream mixture and fold in gently. Fold until fully incorporated.
- Line bottom of prepared baking pan with graham crackers then pour avocado ice cream mixture then cover the top with graham crackers again.2-3 packs graham crackers
- Cover with cling wrap or foil and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours or overnight. When the ice cream sandwich is firm, remove from freezer.
- Cut ice cream sandwich into desired size then serve and enjoy. Bon appetit!